Clinovate provides licences for electronic web services and web application platforms.
The licensor is:
Clinovate NET GmbH & Co KG
80336 Munich - Germany
cvEDC Software Edition:
Web application to run medical trials and studies, and for entering clinical and non-clinical data. The cvEDC platform can be combined with other modules.
1. cvEDC - Study Platform for clinical and non-interventional trials
2. cvIdentity - Administration of users, centers, rights and roles
3. cvODM-Editor - ODM XML editor for CDISC ODM conform files
4. cvForm-Editor/Viewer - JSON based online designer for events, forms and items.
5. cvEDC-SAE - AE/SAE/ADR Reporting Tool
6. cvEDC-Query - Query Tool
7. cvEDC-Monitor - Monitoring and Reporting Tool
8. cvFeasibility - Web tool to conduct feasibility research
9. cvFEE - Billing and Accounting Tool
Web application services:
1. cvMedInfo - Code base MedDra, WHO Drug list and ICD10. Can be used with cvEDC and other third party software.
2. cvSentinel - Medical Data Management Server/Client Solution
3. cvQuest - Forum Solution for medical professionals to answer and discuss medical content
4. HIVDoku - Documentation Tool for German doctors using Medatixx MCS, DocConcept or DocExpert
Clinovate NET™ ® is a medical IT Company run by medical doctors and programmers to combine medicine and IT.
We offer web appliactions for medical trials, feasibility studies, live outcome data and idenitity mangement.
New cooperation on cvFeasibility
New Clinovate website released
Pettenkoferstr. 30, Ground Floor
(+49) 89 59997474
(+49) 700 CLINOVATE